Need a lasting energy boost? Look no further!
This recipe includes ingredients best for getting your energy up, and stabilizing it throughout the day!
Oats are a healthy carbohydrate, which provides the lasting energy. Eggs contain lots of protein, and provide B-Vitamins, which help boost the metabolism.
Strawberries are a way to satisfy the morning sweet tooth with healthy sugars.
Maple syrup also adds sweetness, while improving iron levels.
Avacado is known as a good fat, one that helps to lose weight! It is also a geat alternative for a spread on dishes.
If that was enough, cinnamon was added, which aids in healthy cardiovascular function.
.5 c. oats
.25 c. avacado
1 tbs maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
.5 tsp vanilla
1 strawberry, cut into slices
- put oats and egg into a tea cup with a tablespoon of water. Mix well.
- Place oats in microwave for three minutes. Remove and set to side.
- Mix together avocado, cinnamon, and vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Cut off top of strawberry, and cut into thin slices.
- Once muffin has cooled, cut in half.
- Spread avocado mixture onto both sides.
- Place strawberry slices onto of avocado.
- Serve immediately.