2 tbs coconut oil
1 tbs honey
4 tbs cacao powder
1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Place all ingredients into a bowl. Mix until well blended.
- put mix into a pastry bag( if you dont have one of these, take a plastic sandwich bag and make a small cut to one of the corners.
- Take a paper plate, or wax paper lined sheet tray, and place small dots of chocolate onto it.
- Once all chocolate has been put onto wax paper, place in freezer for at least 3 minutes.
- Take out chocolate chips, and gently scrap them off. Place them into small container and refrigerate( due to them being made of coconut oil, they will melt in temperatures about 75)