2/3 c. oats
2 tbs coconut oil
2 tbs honey
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbs. P2B
.25 c. sunflower seeds
1 tbs. cacao powder
dash Pumpkin spice
- Put oats, coconut oil, and honey into mixing bowl. Stir until they resemble a dough of sorts.
- add in remaining ingredients. If the mix does not stick together, add a little bit more honey.
- divide mix in two.
- Place one part onto a microwave plate In a square shape about .25″ thick.
- Microwave at half power for 1 minute.
- If it is not yet cooked, put back into microwave for another minute at half power.
- Let cool, then repeat steps 4-6 for the other portion of mixture.
calories: 670(335 per granola bar)