1 c. frozen banana slices
3 tbs almond milk
2 scoops Chocolate Whey isolate protein powder
2 tbs. coconut oil( melted)
.25 c. shredded unsweetened coconut
1 tbs cacao powder
2 tsp honey
- Put banana slices, almond milk, and protein powder into food processor.
- Process ingredients until well blended.
- Put contents into bowl, set in freezer.
- Take out another small bowl.
- Mix coconut oil and honey together.
- add in shredded unsweetened coconut and cacao powder.
- If the coconut oil is still warm, let it cool down enough so that it wont melt ice cream on contact, but is still in liquid form.
- Take ice cream out of freezer and pour crunch coat evenly on top.
- Put ice cream back into freezer for 6-10 min.
- Take ice cream out and enjoy