-1 can black Beans( or about 1.5 cups)
-9 tbs. Live G Free flour
-1 tbs. minced garlic
-.5tbs. black pepper
-.5 tbs. crushed red pepper flakes
- Put Black beans and eggs into blender. Blend until ingredients resemble a liquid.
- Pour black bean blend into a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients.
- Divide mix into 7 portions.
- Take one portion, and place into skillet. Press down gently so it resembles a flat patty.
- Cook about 2 minutes per side, or until mix is no longer doey.
- Cook remaining patties.
calories per patty: about 11o
Black Bean Creamy burger.
Udi’s Gluten free roll
black bean burger
- Lightly toast roll in a pan.
- Place one tablespoon of creamcheese on each half of roll
- Heat up black bean burger
- Place black bean burger onto roll and enjoy
calories: about 520
*calorie counts are estimated, and not exact*