Craving butter noodles, but don’t want the carbs? This recipe is perfect for you!
Combining the health benefits of organic butter, and squash, with the cleansing/detox powers of garlic, rosemary, walnuts and other spices, you’ll be doing your body some good while enjoying what you eat.
1.5tbs butter, melted
1.5tsp garlic powder
.5 tsp rosemary
.5tsp black pepper
1.5tsp creole blend
1 small spaghetti squash
1/4 cup walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Cut spaghetti squash in halve,take out seeds and stringy bits in the middle like you would for a pumpkin. Make sure you cut off the stem as well.
3. Place a tiny bit of water in a cookie sheet or casserole dish. Cook spaghetti squash cut side down for 30 minutes
5. Mix melted butter with all of the spices, adding in a small amount of parmesan.
8. Place scraped squash into two bowls, covering one and placing in fridge.
10. Top off with extra parmesan cheese, and enjoy!