This recipe brings together a bunch of health boosting fat burning ingredients that are also among the most delectable of ingredients. Its takes less than ten minutes to throw together and makes for a treat any time of day!
- One bag of fruit and nut trailmix( with dark chocolate pieces)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cups oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup crushed pecans
- 1/4 cup finely shredded coconut flakes
- 1.5tbs cinnamon
- 2tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 250°f
- Place the oats, pecans, and nuts from the trailmix into bowl, mix well.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave for 12 seconds.
- Place coconut oil, vanilla, and honey into dry mix. Add more honey if needed to make the ingredients stick together
- Once thoroughly mixed, place evenly onto sheet tray.
- bake in oven for about 1 hr and 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent browning.
- once finished, place trailmix into heat resistant mixing bowl. Add in the coconut flakes, raisins, and remainder of the trailmix.
- Let cool and store in a gallon freezer bag, or eat immediately.