1c crushed walnuts
3tbs butter (or coconut oil)
1/4c cacao powder
1/4c maple syrup
1tsp vanilla extract
1tsp almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 250
2. place walnuts, cocoa powder, and oats into bowl, set aside.
3. melt butter in microwave
4. Mix maple syrup and butter in with oats and walnuts.
5. spread mix evenly onto a sheet pan.
6. bake in oven for 1hr and 20 minutes, stirring ingredients every 15 minutes to achieve even color.
7. place mix into mixing bowl, and toss in raisins.
8. let cool then store in pantry.