Trying to find the perfect healthy fix for your after gym protein needs? Look no further!
This recipe is sure to please the taste buds as well as help the summer bod cause.
1/4 c. walnuts
1/4 c. almonds
2tbs flax seed
8 medjool dates, pitted
1tbs all natural peanut butter
1 tbs cashew butter
1tsp vanilla extract
1/8 c. cocoa powder
- place walnuts, almonds, and flax seed in blender or food processor. Blend until pieces are granule sized.
- add medjool dates, blend until dough like mix forms. If using a blender you may have to pulse it, scrapping the sides of blender in between pulses.
- add in peanut butter, cashew butter, vanilla extract and honey. Blend.
- Add in cocoa powder.
- Take spoonfuls of mixture and roll into balls, then roll in coconut flour. Place on a plate.
- Either enjoy immediately, or freeze for a summer treat!